Dianne’s passion for supporting students and families with all aspects of college admission has led her to conduct many different workshops throughout Maryland, West Virginia and Florida. She has worked with high school PTSA organizations, libraries, rotary clubs, and university admissions offices. She recently presented to parents and students at a USF College Fair and to public school counselors in Frederick County. Topics for her presentations have included:
- Finding the College that is the Best Fit for you
- Scholarships opportunities and how to find them
- Writing a winning college essay
- SAT, ACT, Test Optional?? What is the best choice for your student?
- FAFSA and Financial Aid
- The College Application process
- Careers for the 21st Century
- Tips for Success in Life: Study skills and test taking strategies
- Finding the right college for my learning disabled child
- What should my student be doing to prepare for college admissions? (geared towards middle school and high school freshmen)
With each presentation, attendees learn:
- Current information on the latest trends and statistics
- A step by step breakdown of actions to be taken
- A list of available online resources
- Information on how LCS can help with the process
Interested in hiring Dianne for your next event?
Contact her at Diane@LaunchingCollegeSuccess.com or 240-285-1920.